32715 Dorsey St.
Westland, MI 48186
Safe Step was established to provide a
unique, progressive, family-style housing
opportunity to assist individuals in achieving
freedom from the madness of addiction.
Safe Step Philosophy:
To ensure a quality way of life for our residents, Safe Step takes a holistic approach to address
each individual's personal needs.
- Safe, well-maintained housing sites
- In-house laundry facilities
- Paid utilities, including telephone and cable television
- Smoke-free environment
- Assistance exploring educational and employment opportunities
- Aid obtaining food and transportation
- Referrals for legal, health, and financial resources
- Monthly social activities
ADDITIONAL INDIVIDUAL FEE BASED SERVICES
- On-site individual and group therapy
- Certified addiction counselors on staff for 24 hour-a-day assistance
- Random on-site drug testing
- Live in Monitors for increased accountability
SUPPORT MEETINGS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
Safe Step offers a wide range of housing options based on a 5 step progression model.
Safe Step's multiple housing sites enable
residents to feel that they are part of a
Community members offer peer support and
information to assist individuals in their
Safe Step offers rooms with progressive
levels of independence based on clean time,
demonstration of leadership, and self-care.
Safe Step maintains separate houses for
males and females.
|Looking For A Sober Living Community?
We Can Help!